We have partnered with over 200 communities, reaching more than 750,000 people in Haiti and Central America with life-changing, sustainable safe water, hygiene and sanitation solutions.
Community-Wide Impact of Comprehensive Solutions:
- Families own their water projects, actively participating in the development, training, implementation, and maintenance of their acquired tools and practices.
- Children and families experience significantly improved quality of life and productivity, with measurable reductions of water-related illnesses and deaths.
- Families learn the essential elements to maintaining a safe, hygienic and healthy home environment.
- Children are able to attend school and receive an education, improving their future opportunities.
- Girls receive the tools and education to manage their menstrual health privately and safely, supporting regular and continuous school attendance.
- Adults are able to work and create an income for their families.
- Money spent on medical care and hospital visits is drastically reduced.
- Community members experience an increase in overall health, personal pride and dignity.