AWT and PWW collaborate on:
ADVICE, AWARENESS, ACTION, & AID
AWT and members change lives by providing support to PWW in the following areas:
- ADVICE: AWT members provide PWW teams with technical expertise and advisory project support.
- AWARENESS: AWT and PWW work together to spread the word about the work we are doing. This can be done through events, fundraising, social media, guest blogging and more.
- ACTION: PWW plans hands-on trips to Haiti and Honduras for AWT, so members can work directly in the communities, assisting with project design and/or implementation.
- AID: AWT and members provide financial support through direct and matching donations, corporate sponsorship and fundraising events, and in-country networks.
- Respond to PWW requests to review current projects, potential equipment solutions, and new project design by providing advice and input.
- Respond to PWW requests for information on monitoring solutions and provide suggestions on analytic systems to review system efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide research and advice for alternative third-world solutions.
- Answer questions and provide technical insight on technology as they arise.
Video Resource: Brief, simple video demonstrating how a bio-sand filter works. (source: CAWST.org)
Want to know what needs to be solved?
Log onto the AWT Members Only page to sign up for the AWT Charity Listserv.
*PLEASE NOTE: AWT and its members will work collectively with the PWW team to provide input, advice and support; however, the ultimate decisions and responsibility for the projects reside with PWW.
To increase awareness, AWT members can:
Interested in sharing more? Let’s connect: [email protected]
Volunteer your time and work directly with families in Haiti or Honduras, helping with installing systems and working with locals on the technical aspects of the project.
Click here to view all PWW trips opportunities.
Space is limited. Secure your spot today.
- DONATE TO PWW TODAY
- Donate directly to a PWW project of your choice, either individually or collectively as a company.
- Offer employee/employer match program.
- Develop a corporate sponsorship or donate to an AWT-supported sponsorship.
- Create a fundraiser (click here for ideas)
- Share possible in-country networks that could potentially lead to in-kind donations. (Share ideas on the AWT Charity Listserv)