What is a Pure Water Warrior?
A devoted advocate of Pure Water for the World who, through a commitment of regular monthly donations, is dedicated to fighting waterborne illnesses in rural and underserved communities through the provision of sustainable, safe water solutions.
By joining Pure Water Warriors, you become part of a special group of water champions, providing a regular, reliable source of funding that empowers our teams to efficiently and effectively bring safe water solutions where they are needed most.
As a Pure Water Warrior, you will continually support:
- Children going to school and receiving an education.
- Adults working and creating regular income for their families.
- Life-changing health and wellness for families throughout communities served.
Becoming a Pure Water Warrior is simple, with:
- Automatic, hassle-free monthly contributions from your credit card.
- Tax receipt for your annual contributions at the end of each year.
- Quarterly newsletters, via email, demonstrating your investment in action.
- The ability to increase, decrease, or suspend your gift by calling: (802) 747-0778.
- The assurance that your contribution is being put to work immediately.
Become A Pure Water Warrior Today:
- Simply click here and securely set up your monthly donation online.
- Or call us and give your information securely over the phone: (802) 747-0778.
Your monthly gift, no matter the amount, will make a life-changing impact on children and families in Haiti and Honduras, providing the essential tools and knowledge for healthier, more prosperous futures.
|Monthly Gift Amount||Your Monthly Donation Can Provide:|
|Safe water and hygiene training materials for a school workshop, benefiting approximately 20 students.|
|Sustainable, safe drinking water that will change the future for one child.|
|Extensive safe water, sanitation and hygiene training for one volunteer Community Agent, who will support 3-5 families with long-term maintenance of their water programs and practices.|
|Essential water and hygiene training to three families (average family size of six).|
|Life-changing, sustainable, safe drinking water and essential hygiene education for two children.|
|Safe water and hygiene workshops and materials for four community and school trainings, benefitting an entire village.|